Uncle John’s "How to Fight A Bear and Win" shows you how to do things you didn’t know how to do...and probably should never, never, never actually do, unless you’re in a survival situation and really, really, really need to. "How to Fight A Bear and Win" is a new approach to survival guides and how-to books.
This book provides step-by-step instructions for how to make-do in any rugged terrain. But if you’re expecting "how to start a fire," think again. This isn’t the kind of book that tells you how to make a fire by rubbing two sticks together — it tells you how to make a fire using a car battery.
You'll also learn:
• How to swing from a vine like Tarzan
• How to land an airplane in an emergency
• How to fight a bear . . . and win
• How to perform emergency surgery in the woods
• How to identify what insects you can — and cannot — eat
And lots, lots more.